Less than 5 years experience •
Our client is recognized as an international leader in their industry with a long history of growth and success. “Strong growth potential and employees are encouraged to cross over into other business units, if desired, which you do not find everywhere.” is often stated by employees as to why they enjoy working for this stellar organization.
- B.S. in Engineering or some project engineering experience – concept to completion
- 3+ years’ project managementexperience in a continuous process facility – chemical/petrochemical/refining/similar. E&C experience will not be a fit for this role
- Instrument & controls experience will put you ahead of the rest
- Assist with respect to projects. You love leading FEL projects as well as evaluations
- Assist with delivery of objectives for new projects
- Assist with project management - concept to completion
Benefits: Bonus eligible and very competitive to include medical, dental and life insurance to name a few.