The Project Engineer provides significant expertise on complex mechanical engineering issues and acts as a professional resource for the team. Designs and develops a variety of mechanical components and systems for products.
Job Core Responsibilities
• Serves as the technical point of contact with customers, Production, Procurement, Quality, and Program Management.
• Provides mechanical design, theoretical and practical expertise to support development of new mechanical items or improving existing ones
• Provides cost and technical inputs into estimates and proposals
• Performs value analysis during the product design phase while optimizing product development costs
• Provides technical support for new projects and evaluates the requirements and implications
• Maintains project files and appropriate records for work
• Product and process development for new and existing products
• Act as a le
Valid through: 2020-2-22