Project Engineer Manager
Salary 90 to 100K
We are looking for a qualified and highly motivated Project Manager/Project Engineer, with 5+ years' experience in water distribution to join our team. The selected candidate will work directly with our clients and a team of design engineers in a variety of civil engineering projects including pipelines, pump stations, and water treatment. The successful candidate will have a proven record of meeting project deadlines and budgets. Other responsibilities include mentoring and training junior engineers, coordinating / participating in the preparation of plans and specifications, technical report writing, and documenting project activities, findings, and recommendations, with limited supervision.
* Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
* 5+ years of experience in the consulting engineering industry involving the design of municipal water systems.
* Registered Professional Civil Engineer or in process
* Previous experience working on and managing projects for municipal water clients.
* Proven history of developing and managing projects from design through construction.
* Candidate must have strong technical skills.
* Candidate must have strong leadership abilities.
* Strong written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Candidate must be able to work well independently and in teams, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Our comprehensive benefit plan includes an excellent compensation and benefits package. We offer BCBS PPO Health and Dental plans, employer paid life insurance and disability insurance. We offer enrollment in flexible spending accounts, and a 401(k) plan managed by Empower Retirement.