Crane Aerospace & Electronics supplies critical systems and components to the aerospace and defense markets. You’ll find Crane Aerospace & Electronics in some of the toughest environments: from engines to landing gear; from satellites to medical implants and from missiles to unmanned aerial systems (UAS).
As the Project Manager I you will be responsible management of new and sustaining product development engineering projects. You will work cross-functionally with engineering, operations and product management focusing on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc.
- Planning and/or implementation of projects.
- Project scope, cost, tasks, and resource requirements
- Develop and track ongoing project budgets
- Monitor task execution
- Analysis of ETC/EAC’s, utilization, reporting and forecasting
- Ensure adherence to the product development methodology
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Deliverables include: meeting project deadlines, templates, product development lifecycle artifacts, proposal preparation, risk registers, status reports, project/program review materials, project documentation and schedules, meeting minutes, and other requested documents.
- Bachelors degreerequired. Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 3-4 years’ work related experience and 1-3years project experience
- Technically proficient in planning and scheduling, and exhibiting excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to lead coordination meetings and actively facilitate progress in order to achieve scheduled goals.
- Disciplined approach to managing task assignments.
- People skills, good judgment, and flexibility are critical to this position.
- Demonstrated experiencesupporting complex product development engineering projects
- High proficiency in Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel
- MBA is a plus.
- PMP certification a plus .
Special Work Conditions:
- Applicants selected could be subject to a Government securityinvestigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Eligibility requirements include U.S. nationals or permanent residents (Green Card).
Crane Aerospace & Electronics offers competitive salaries and outstanding opportunities for career growth and development. Visit our website at CraneAE.com for more information on our company, benefits and great opportunities.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.