At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus—if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you looking for an exciting career as a Project Engineer at one of the top Aerospace and Defense Companies? Join us on the ERMS team. You will be located in Valley Forge. PA, and supports the Hypersonics Development Program Area. As a Project Engineer you will support guided projectile programs and the overall Advanced Programs and Hypersonics portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Project Management, Cost Account Management (CAM), Quality Engineering, integration of all Engineering, and planning for ERMS.
• Lead the Program and Systems Engineering execution, handle periodic management reviews, and provide programmatic integration between EMRS and other supporting organizations.
• Support program test campaigns as needed.
• Involvement with proposal activities across the Hypersonics portfolio.
• Tasked on an ad-hoc basis by Program and SE leadership across multiple Hypersonics and Advanced Programs.
Some travel is expected.
Typically has 14 - 20 years of professional experience.
• Experience with Program/Project Management, Cost management, and leading multi-disciplinary teams
• Experience with Engineering and Systems Engineering development processes
• Experience as a Cost Account Manager (CAM)
• Experience with system engineering missile systems and artillery
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with standard documentation and presentation tools.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education with commensurate years of professional experience.
• Active DoD secret security clearance
• Prior Project Management Experience in development Programs
• Military experience with guided missiles or artillery
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Proven ability as a team player to build consensus among peers and form strong relationships with team members.
• Effectively handle change