Job Description :
The Lockheed Martin (LM) Analytics Center of Excellence (ACE) is seeking a talented project and process coordinator to join our team to facilitate effective and organized analytics and information management activities within the ACE core team and the Lockheed Martin analytics community at large.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in the practical challenges of executing and sustaining applied analytics efforts and in the fundamentals of effective project management.
In this position, the candidate will play a key role in helping to define and/or enhance the way we structure and deliver on our analytics projects and ensuring that our ACE core projects and activities are progressing according to their budget and schedule goals.
The candidate will collaborate with an incredible array of technical and non-technical stakeholders in Lockheed’s analytics community, accelerate learning about how to advance our business through data and analytics, and help to shape Lockheed’s transformation into a data-driven organization.
Travel requirement up to 25%.
- Experience managing and/or contributing to descriptive or advanced analytics projects using agile/iterative project management approaches
- Experience tracking and managing project schedules and associated financial performance
- Basic familiarity with standard business processes (business development, supply chain and manufacturing, etc.)
- Experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional, diverse, and virtual teams
- Familiarity with SharePoint content management and basic administration
- Familiarity with development team collaboration and code management tools
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development