Lincoln Electric Automation – The Company
Lincoln Electric Company, has been the industry leader for over 30 years in the robotic automation of welding, cutting, material removal, grinding, and press brake operations. We have provided industry solutions to the fabricators of construction, agricultural, mining, off-road, energy, and transportation equipment. Through the expertise of our personnel we develop numerous specialty products that increase productivity and maintain quality. The innovative designs and solutions we create are produced to meet or exceed our customer expectations.
Responsible for coordinating, implementing and verifying complex activities for engineered projects to meet or exceed project management and customer expectations.
- Must be capable of reading and interpreting electrical and mechanical prints.
- Must be capable of reading and interpreting weld symbols.
- Ability to use common hand tools including a digital volt meter.
- Ability to develop and document procedures.
- Computer fluency skills are required to effectively work in programs such as CAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook to perform misc. tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to understand system layouts and/or technical manuals.
- Skilled in organizing and high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the operating practices of fabrication and manufacturing.
- Ability to perform site inspections and/or approve installations.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Experience with GMAW, heavy welding, TIG welding, and/or Plasma cutting.
- Experience required in robotic automation integration, field service, application engineering or robotic arc welding programming.
- Technical knowledge of engineered robotic welding systems.
- Basic Solidworks skills
- Experience with Electrical troubleshooting skills a plus
Bachelors’ degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Welding Engineering or equivalent.
1 year or more experience in robotic industry and/or welding.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates, implements and verifies off-line programming efforts and online implementation of programming.
- Ensures that project deliverables are in compliance with design specifications.
- Integrating Robotic welding systems
- Developing robot welding processes
- Provides backup support for technical project related tasks for project managers.
- Represents Lincoln Electric in business with customers, consultants, contractors, and other public and/or private agencies and organizations.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Promotes continual improvement in process and procedures
- Customer and internal training
- Nonessential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates front end reach reviews to ensure success of robotic application.
- Promotes technical evolution of products and applications
- Six Sigma project activities
- Documentation and database management
Wage Rate: $64,064.00 - $118,976.00
Lincoln Electric Automation Inc., (Wolf Robotics), a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc., has had over 8,400 installations, our team of automation professionals has implemented solutions for the toughest metal working projects around. We foster an environment that encourages our group of bright, talented, and skilled employees to design and develop new products. We are proud to offer our full time candidates a comprehensive benefit programs which include:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
Participation in any of the benefit plans and programs made available to employees/candidates meeting eligibility requirements. Lincoln Electric Automation Inc., reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plan or program at any time in accordance with applicable law.