Summary: LJA is an employee-owned company, and our people carry pride into their projects and their workplaces. We have talented employees across the nation and are always looking for exceptional individuals to join the LJA team. With 37 office locations, LJA is growing and ready for talented people to help us build our future. We offer great benefits and are 100% employee owned.
We currently have an opening on the NTX Land Development team as a Project Engineer.
- Responsible for conceptualizing the initial design approach for a major phase of a large project, or have overall responsibility for the engineering work on a project of limited scope.
- Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates engineering work involving conventional engineering practices but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements.
- May work as an Assistant Project Manager or Assistant Project Engineer.
- Supervision of less experienced engineers or technical support personnel is exercised on an assignment basis and is not an on-going substantial component at this level.
- Exercises judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Determines additional information that is needed from internal clients and coordinate them directly with LJA.
- Makes basic decisions regarding alternative procedures when information is not given.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering is required.
- Registration as a Licensed Professional Engineer or has made application and is awaiting Registration.
- 5+ years of post-graduate experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
Sit for extended periods of time working on computer