WSP is currently seeking a Project Engineer to join our Land Development department, located at our Thornhill office. Reporting to the Manager this position will be responsible for a variety of green field and land development projects for residential, commercial, retail and institutional sites.
- Work with clients and the Land Development team on GTA land development projects;
- Manage the design team and ensure client expectations and business unit standards are met;
- Obtain land development approvals acting as a liaison between client and approving authorities;
- Participate in the preparation of proposal and other business development activities and financial management of projects;
- Assist with staff mentoring and development;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in a consulting environment focused on GTA land development projects;
- Registered as a P. Eng. in Ontario preferred;
- Working knowledge of the land development approvals process in Ontario ;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Project management experience is an asset;
- A self-motivated individual looking for advancement opportunities;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD v12 and Civil 3D v12;
- Valid Ontario driver’s license.