Since 1919, Kennedy/Jenks Consultants has provided engineering and scientific solutions to municipal agencies, businesses, and industrial facilities. With offices serving clients throughout the United States, we provide consulting services nationwide.
We are seeking a project engineer to work on water/wastewater projects.
The person in this role will work as part of an interdisciplinary team on a variety of water/wastewater engineering projects.
- Serve as task leader, project engineer or project manager on water/wastewater projects.
- Work on water distribution and/or wastewater collection system hydraulic modeling, master planning, and related projects.
- Design of water and wastewater systems including development of design drawings, specification and engineer’s estimates of probable construction cost.
- Perform work associated with public works construction support services.
- Work with multidisciplinary design teams in the preparation of engineering design packages, and participate in quality reviews.
- Work directly with owners/clients, contractors, construction management teams, engineering teams, permitting and regulatory agencies, subconsultants, the public and other possible stakeholders.
- Work with in field with contractors, engineering teams, subconsultants, construction management teams, and owners.
- At least five years of experience in water/wastewater treatment design and construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, environmental or mechanicalengineering or related discipline; MS a plus.
- Professional registration is required.
- Strong communication skills.
- ID: 1226