We are seeking a Project Engineer for Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
• Implement assigned duties with an exceptional level of accuracy, timeliness and cost effectiveness.
• Review and process all submittals and RFI’s, ensuring compliance with contract documents and in accordance with project needs.
• Participates and/or chairs meetings, coordinates agendas, prepares minutes and follows up on action items.
• Prepare all change order request and agreement change orders, review for pricing and status, ensuring compliance with prime contract(s).
• Maintain document files and logs
• Maintain a complete and current set of drawings reflecting all changes from the base contract documents; including change.
• Accumulate costs including total exposure; verify and process monthly progress payment request to the owner.
• Implement job start-up and close-out procedures as directed by the Project Manager.
• Maintain job progress photo file and execute required tasd activities on Unifier to process document request as necessary.
• Acquire a thorough knowledge of the contract documents, plans, specifications, owners’ contract and subcontracts.
Minimum 5-10 years experience on similar type projects in similar roles, aviation not mandatory.
Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management or related field.