What we’re looking for:
We are looking for specialized Refrigeration engineering support for specific AMS customers/projects. This person will be responsible in assisting the AMS Operations team and lead engineer on different engineering/technical assistance for assigned projects. Position will assist in developing the customer SOW, engineering legends, parts list, equipment selection, technical summary and other assigned responsibilities.
What you’ll be responsible for in this role:
- Work closely with Program Manager and Lead Engineer to support on day to day refrigeration engineering needs for the assigned customer.
- Analyze and summarize project surveys to determine SOW.
- Perform required engineering for creating successful refrigeration installation SOW.
- Use proprietary software to configure equipment and parts selection.
- Work with Product Engineering and Manufacturing as required to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
- Ability to collect, define, and document customer requirements
- Support the in-house documentation review, ledged review and modify paperwork on customer requested changes by coordinating and providing timeline, issues tracking and weekly progress communication.
- Troubleshoot customer change requests, including thoroughly documenting what process users were using when they encountered the error, researching possible causes, and reviewing likely contributors.
- Create, edit and update workflow process, training materials or other materials used to provide information and support to users.
- Respond to all Program and Project Mangers request.
- Review and contribute all notes and documentation.
- Collaborates with all AMS field Teams to understand user roles.
- Attend and participate in all Company-sponsored training programs as required.
- Perform any other duties, responsibilities, or tasks as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
What are the basic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or related field.
- 6+ years’ experience within the industrial or commercial refrigeration industry.
To be a great fit for the role:
- Working knowledge of refrigeration systems, understanding of the refrigeration cycle and components used on refrigeration systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook) applications. AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks experience preferred
- Ability to communicate and document technical specifications and equipment control strategies
- Ability to create Process and Instrumentation Diagrams
- Ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced high-energy environment
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
How We Define Our Values and Why You Should Join Our Team:
The backbone behind our collection of outstanding businesses is a team of dedicated employees who protect and enhance our valued reputation for quality and delivering what we promise. It’s our values that define Dover to all of our key audiences: our shareholders, customers, prospective employees and especially to ourselves.
These values must be expressed in our work and embody our actions, as they form the basis by which we do our jobs, make decisions and measure our performance. It’s our unwavering commitment to maintaining our values that defines who we are as a Company.
- Collaborative Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Winning Through Customers
- Respects and Values People
- Expectations for Results
- High Ethical Standards, Openness, and Trust
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending
- Paid Holidays