Project Engineer - Designing Digital Circuits
Full-Time Permanent Opportunity with our client located in Ca.
the work associated with the position includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Design, Simulate and Troubleshoot Digital & Mixed signal electronic circuits
- PCB board layout design of mixed signal hardware platforms
- Create Schematics & Update Schematics with selected components using standard CAD tools. Prefer Cadence tools
- Write Functional specifications and documentation of digital hardware designs (technical content generation)
- Create Test plans, execute digital hardware testing & generate detail test results
- Design of Production testing and help in test fixture development
- Design for High Reliability
- Occasional travel up to one week is required
To select this job as one of interest to you, at a minimum, you must have the following:
- BS degree in ElectricalEngineering with 6 plus years’ Industrialexperiencerequired. MSdegree in ElectricalEngineeringpreferred
- Proficient in design of digitalcircuits as well as embedded systems hardware design using Digital Signal processors (Prefer TI), Microcontrollers (Prefer ARM) and FPGAs.
- Experience with high speed digital design & FPGA design flow
- Proficiency with computer programming languages like C, Verilog … etc. and with Mathematical analysis tools like MATLAB, Mathcad, and Excel with Analysis Tool Pak
- Proficiency with lab instrumentation (Scopes, DMM, Logic analyzers, Network Analyzer etc.)
- Proficiency in use with Standard interfaces like SPI, I2C, RS232, USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, ZigBee, etc.
- Should have worked in a R&D environment
- Should be flexible to do design, simulate, test and validate complex mixed signal boards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, well organized, able to work in a group setting and productive with minimum supervision
Relevant Experience Required:
Six plus years’ industrialexperience in designing digitalcircuits as well as embedded systems hardware design.