Design Group operates from 45+ offices in the US and India providing engineering, consulting, and technical services to the world's leading companies in the Food & Beverage, Life Sciences, Advanced Technology, Industrial, and other market sectors. Our 1500+ technical and engineering experts have direct industry experience in industrial automation, control system integration, facility and process engineering, architecture, construction management, regulatory compliance, enterprise technology, and other consulting services.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
- Accountability for all aspects of project execution including line layout engineering, mechanical design, vendor/contractor management, equipment procurement, schedule management, project finances, site management and installation support.
- Simultaneously organize and successfully execute multiple project responsibilities.
- Maintaining and growing solid client relationships.
- Converting information into project documentation, managing integration of packaging automation lines and leading project teams.
- Grow and expand local and regional clients.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent technical degree is required.
- 4 plus years of project engineering experience with packaging lines, automation, or manufacturing applications. Pharmaceutical, food and beverage, personal care, or chemical experience is preferred. We will consider candidates with Co-op or Internship experience.
- Candidates need to possess good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management, clients and vendors.
- Candidates must have outstanding engineering and project management skills, including machinery applications, computer skills (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD & SolidWorks) and excellent analytical, organization and communication skills.
- Successful Design Group Project Engineers have leadership skills with the ability to grow business.
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.