We are in immediate need for a Project Engineer to ensure client satisfaction and maintain quality control and timely delivery of structural engineering projects.
Office Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Projects Location: Southern California
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Apply broad knowledge of structural engineering principles and practices to develop calculations, reports and construction documents
- Work independently to evaluate, select and adapt standard techniques, procedures and design criteria
- Interact with clients, customers, officials, contractors and other concerned individuals or groups; and attend project meetings
- Coordinate with the CAD team and work closely with the VP, Structural Engineering and Project Managers to prepare complete project documents solving complex engineering problems
- Education - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil Engineering, preferred) Structural Engineering - 5 to 9 years of building structural design experience
- Registration/Certification - Licensed Civil or Structural Engineer in California
- Industry/Project Experience - Fairly diversified experience with steel, wood, masonry and concrete (tilt ups) for structures that are small to medium sized (4 stories or less); Retail, Industrial, Commercial and (some) Residential buildings (Southern California experiencepreferred)
The position offers competitive salary, bonuses/profit sharing and comprehensive benefits.