Job Title: Project Engineer
Duration: [Invalid Variable]
# of Positions: 1
The Project Engineer is responsible for managing, driving and leading preparation and implementation of capital projects in the factory, through the cross functional team cooperation and following capital expenditure budget standards.
* Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
* Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors. (Manage Contractors)
* Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
* Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
* Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
* Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
* Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
* Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
* Manage CEB process to keep project within the approved budget.
* Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
* Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* BS in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering
* Minimum of four years' experience in cGMP manufacturing with an emphasis on project management/engineering from project concept through implementation
* Knowledge of the CEB Capital Procurement
* Working knowledge of EOHS and Quality standards
o Requirements Analysis
o Design Skills
o Project Management
o Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
o Process Improvement
o Technical Understanding
o Documentation Skills
o Safety Management
o Validation (DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ)
Packaging and process equipment
* Overall Project-/ Program leadership or technical leadership
Graduate Mechanical engineer