In your role, you will:
- Provide governance support to RFC modsums release, Inspections status, and First Flight Readiness reviews
- Provide visibility on RFC Change Management from initiation to implementation on production aircraft including the suppliers.
- Provide visibility on FAL Engineering KPIs, Balanced Scorecards and other metrics
- Plan/Coordinate the execution of Engineering Inspections with Work Packages
- Act as an Aircraft point of contact for FAL Engineering at various cross-functional meetings.
- Support the Global 7000/8000 Final Line Assembly by supporting all engineering related activities for a timely resolution to production line issues.
- Work with the product development project team to assists with Change Management activities, including preparation of written material and presentations.
- Follow up and expedite the release of modsums, ERD workflows and RFC closure
- Develop good working relationships with various departments within BA and with all suppliers
- This position is based in Toronto
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor of Engineering Degree. PMP certification is an asset
- You have strong communication skills, and the ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- You have superior skills in MS Office including Access, Excel, Powerpoint and MS Project
- You have experience in providing engineering support to the Final Line/ Production
- You have at least 5 years of experience with multidisciplinary team in the Aerospace industry
- You have experience in project management as well as knowledge of aircraft development cycle
- You have organizational and leadership skills
- You have the ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- You have a logical and flexible mindset, show initiative and demonstrate overview/detailed approaches.
- You have flexibility to work outside of normal business hours and potential of shifts will be expected.