Job ID 2018-11264
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
To provide project management, design engineering and coordination of technical resources services.
Essential job Functions:
- Provide and supervise design and design engineering services to include but not be limited to: idea conceptualization, design, drafting, investigation of design, and detailed working drawings on approved engineering projects as assigned.
- Provide engineering project management and coordination on various engineering projects as assigned.
- Evaluation of new types of equipment and methods of manufacturing resulting in recommendations for approval of capital money for such equipment based on economic payback and ROI.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years experience in manufacturing environment.
- Ability to implement process and ideas.
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills required.
- Experience with PLC Controls and Automation Integration preferable.
- Excellent communications skills.