• Performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
• Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using established and well-defined procedures.
• Works on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests.
• Proposes approach to solve new problems encountered.
• Identifies discrepancies in results.
• Provides guidance to entry level engineers.
• Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with little supervision.