The Communications Lead Project Employee will support the NBA's communications strategy. This individual will help create, review and implement employee communications and activities that inform, inspire and engage NBA employees.
- Proactively seeks to understand the company's HR strategy and priorities to help propose and develop global communications plans, campaigns, and strategies.
- Partners with Senior Communications Leader and group head to provide strategic counsel on how best to align communications strategy with business objectives and increase engagement with internal and external audiences.
- Ensures all HR communications are consistent and aligned with the league's corporate brand identity, strategic direction, business philosophies and general practices.
- Develops and executes employee-facing strategies and tactics to communicate people programs.
- Manages communications calendar Writes and distributes/posts HR communications including department and company newsletters, communications calendars, career site and copy for multiple intranet portals Manage photo archive Ad hoc projects as needed.
- 5-7 years prior experience with HR communications Experience with electronic communication, including portal technology
- Ability to deliver tactical excellence for internal communications and executive communications
- Strong relationship management qualities
- Experience working with senior management or clients
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Diplomacy and multitasking ability
Bachelor's degree, preferably in communications, mass communications, public relations or other communication-related majors.
REQ ID: 500