Are you a project manager that wants to learn more about a variety of therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Respiratory, COVID 19 and Pediatrics and approaches to analyze biomarker sample data? At Precision for Medicine, our Global Project Management team routinely takes on a plethora of outstanding translational and global commercial projects and clients that will provide you with unique and diverse experiences. You will work with multiple functional groups and key partners that you’ll find exciting, offering experiences! If you desire to never have a mundane day again, Precision may be the fit for you!
We offer opportunities at the Project Director and Senior Project Director levels throughout the year based out of our Frederick, MD, Houston, TX and Redwood City, CA laboratories; remote also available as available.
A glimpse into the day to day:
- You will plan, direct, coordinate, and reconcile activities with Commercial projects.
- Subject Matter Specialist providing recommendations and guidance to complex, difficult issues from clients, resources and other partners. Authoring study documentation, building reports and conveying information.
- As the“face of the business” you will be the communication liaison between Precision, external clients and internal partners.
- Leading and managing employees providing a workplace where ideas are sought and considered, initiative is encouraged, success is rewarded, and employees are treated fairly, with respect and recognition.
- Ensuring that work product aligns with design and performance standards, regulatory environment and customer expectations.
Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree with concentration in Biology or related field of study. Experience in Project Management in a scientific or technical field managing/leading large, complex projects including 4 years’ experience for Project Director and 5 years' experience for Senior Project Directors including 1 year experience managing a team and PMI/PMP Certification.
- Strategically focused operational and management experience in a Biotechnology, Repository, pharmaceutical or similar industry. Extensive knowledge and understanding of specimen collection, processing and handling factors that affect specimen integrity. Knowledge with GLP/GMP/CLIA/ISO/Global regulatory guidelines.
- Able to independently balance multiple projects and lead projects. Demonstrated experience working in a matrix environment to achieve results from diverse working teams.
- Strong digital literacy including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent use of judgment and discretion relative to confidential, restricted Company and employee information.
- Possess a valid driver’s license allowing you to drive in the state(s) you drive in. Able to travel both domestically and internationally including overnight stays. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills. Able to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language.