Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Morpace Inc. is a leading market research and consulting organization, that provides quality research and leading-edge technology to its clients. With a diverse client base of Fortune 500 companies and multiple locations, Morpace offers exciting career opportunities.
As a Project Director, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing project activity to meet project goals. In doing this, you will be designing and editing questionnaires, reports and presentations. In addition, you will be responsible for monitoring data collection and data processing while maintaining communications with both internal and external clients.
- 3 - 5 years of primary market research experience
- Excellent client/interpersonal skills
- Understand functions and applications of statistical software such SAS and/or SPSS, helpful
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to work under tight deadlines
- Able to work in a team environment
- Some travel may be required