- A four yeardegree and at least 8 years' experience as a Project Manager/Director in the Hotel Design and Hotel Construction Industry.
- Must have Hotel Project Management Experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Project and MS tools experiencerequired.
- Proven experience managing multiple simultaneous projects while meeting quality, on time, and on budgets requirements.
- Experience in management of standards and process improvements for:
- Project Directories, Procedure Manuals, Project Process Mapping and Adjustments, Resource Identification and Qualifications, Project Take-Offs, RFI, RFP, CO Submittal and Other Tracking and Change Orders.
- Master Project Schedules using MS Project and other MS Tools.
- Significant experience in coordinating Procurement of building permits and municipal jurisdiction approvals.
- Report preliminary scope of work, change tracking reports, scope, budget, and schedule variance
- Develop comprehensive understanding of client agreement requirements and limitations
- Assure project team members understand project processes and that the teams works in compliance with approved plans, specifications and company policies and procedures
- Assure project progress via periodic on-site inspections
- Coordinating development and delivery of client project progress reports
- Prepare and review purchase orders, RFP. RFI and related requests
- Work with company executive leadership to evaluate and enhance company standards for project acceptance and delivery.
- Assure that comprehensive evaluation of project complexity, challenges, risk mitigation, and team member selection is performed for ongoing and proposed projects.
- Collaborate with Clients and Project Managers in evaluation of project challenges, and development of project scope, budget and schedule.
- Plan, execute, and communicate effectively with team members and clients to assure high quality projects are completed on time, and on budget.
- Assure project team members understand project processes and that the team works in compliance approved plans, specifications, and company procedures/policies.
- Assure project progress via periodic on-site inspections.
- Coordinate development and delivery of client project progress reports.
- Lead or participate in client project meetings.
- Negotiate and maintain control of project change orders.
- Review payment requisitions, supporting documentation, purchase orders, RFP, RFI, and related requests.
- Assure procurement of required building permits and municipal jurisdiction approvals.
Company Paid Regional Relocation-Travel within the U.S. - app 50%.
Staubach & Associates is a NATIONWIDE search firm based in Central NJ specializing in recruitment and placement within the fields of Transportation, Logistics, Engineering, and Human Resources.