To perform this jobsuccessfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential dutysatisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of theknowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be madeto enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent technical, management, operational and clinical knowledge of ED services at all levels of care within an acute healthcare setting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, presentation and computer skills.
- Demonstrate experience and the ability to manage multiple groups, interact productively with varying levels of personnel and staff, and provision of program direction and development.
- Ability to produce and utilize data for project tracking and outcomes achievement.
- Ability to prioritize projects and resolve conflicting priorities.
- Ability to develop policies and procedures, performance dashboards and scorecards, assessment forms and other tools related to performance and quality metrics.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities; flexibility to accept and manage change. Proven ability to interact with all levels of staff and management at hospital, division and corporate level.
- Identify educational needs and provide educational support, as appropriate for each facility.
- • Ability to defineproblems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- • Ability tointerpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical ordiagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this jobsuccessfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPointand working knowledge of ED Clinical Software
- Current nursing license required.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS upon hire.
- TNCC and/or ENPC preferred upon hire.
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) preferred.
- Master's Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Master's Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred.
- Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care.
- Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
- Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis.
- Minimum of five years' experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing.
- Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
- Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
- Relocation is preferred but not required.