Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilityrequired. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent technical, management, operational and clinical knowledge of ED services at all levels of care within an acute healthcare setting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, presentation and computer skills.
- Demonstrate experience and the ability to manage multiple groups, interact productively with varying levels of personnel and staff, and provision of program direction and development.
- Ability to produce and utilize data for project tracking and outcomes achievement.
- Ability to prioritize projects and resolve conflicting priorities.
- Ability to develop policies and procedures, performance dashboards and scorecards, assessment forms and other tools related to performance and quality metrics.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities; flexibility to accept and manage change. Proven ability to interact with all levels of staff and management at hospital, division and corporate level.
- Identify educational needs and provide educational support, as appropriate for each facility.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and working knowledge of ED Clinical Software Certificates and Licenses:
- Current nursing license required.
- BLS and ACLS upon hire.
- Cardiac Vascular Nursing Certification (RN-BC), Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or Registered Cardiovascular Technologist (RCVT) preferred
- Bachelor's degreerequired. Bachelor's degree in Nursing is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or scientific field related to healthcare or completion of formal training in an allied health field such as radiologic/nuclear medicine technology, nursing, or electrophysiology.
- Master's Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Master's Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred.
- Technical knowledge of Cath Lab nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care.
- Accreditation experiencepreferred/desired (i.e., Chest Pain-STEMI program; Cath lab Accreditation; Heart Failure Certification; CV Center of Excellence).
- Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
- Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis.
- Minimum of five years' experience in varied disciplines of Cath Lab nursing.
- Minimum of five years of progressive management and administrative experience.
- Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
- Relocation is preferred but not required.