How will you make a difference?
- Analyze local market to create and implement tailored project development strategies that increase sales to existing clients and develops new clients.
- Attends and hosts client meetings, trade shows, sales meetings and other miscellaneous industry-related events.
- Challenges the status quo of the territory and industry, identifying new ways to improve the client experience.
- Coordinates with Operations to provide clients with timely proposals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make decisions and assessments quickly and accurately.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout assigned geographical region.
- Self-starter that can self-manage with little oversight.
- Strong desire to develop their own book of business
What you need to bring
- Civil Engineering degree required with 10+ years of experience
- Master’s degree in civil engineering preferred with 8+ years of experience
- Geotechnical engineering experience required
- Solutions selling experience will move you to the front of the line
- PE required