- Responsible for articulating and communicating the client's vision, goals and objectives by establishing the direction and documentation of the project's design.
- Integrate complex functional and technical requirements with building systems while maintaining the integrity of the building design.
- Provide design leadership and direction for team members through a collaborative process, and effectively complete the design on schedule and within budget.
- Plan project layouts and coordinate with mechanical/structural/construction teams for a unified design.
- Participate in client presentations and project meetings.
- Successful candidates must have at least ten years of recent experience in architectural design with a track record of innovation. Diverse project experience with healthcare, science and/or higher education facilities preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecturerequired. Master's degree in architecturepreferred.
- Superior architectural design knowledge and skills required.
- Professional registration and LEED AP preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp required.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and 3D rendering software preferred.