This role requires a multifaceted individual who can ensure successful deployments in production environments enabling our customers for adoption. The role demands an objective oriented specialist that understands what it means to deploy smoothly across complex and shifting environments. HYPR offers the chance to work with a variety of stakeholders and determine mutual success, which enables the chance for tremendous growth.
Demonstrated experience in collaborative communication environments with both internal and external teams is critical. The project deployment manager will be directly responsible for ensuring that HYPR is successfully deployed through a project plan, leading to the enablement of adoption. This requires an expert at gaining consensus, setting expectations, evaluating resources, and defining boundaries that are agreed to, monitored and supported. Driving measured success is paramount in delivering enterprise-grade solutions on time and within budget.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of experience as a project manager with cloud, on-prem, hybrid software based technical projects
- 3+ years managing technical projects with external, enterprise customers, ideally in a professional service capacity
- Knowledge of specific industry project management and technical delivery methodologies for software (e.g., Project Management Institute (PMI) methodologies, agile/scrum, and/or software SDLC)
- Experience with project management tools and proven ability to maintain projects in a given tool
- Demonstrated ability to motivate customer teams and manage customer deployment projects and issues
- Must have experience in driving visibility of technical projects through internal reports or dashboards
- Proven verbal and written communication skills for both customer-facing and internal communications
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- All members of the team are senior, and you’ll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service and success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families and responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration and access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
- Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available and more
- Generous equipment budget and customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful