This position ensures conformance to the Project Delivery and Platform Operations department quality standards. Incumbent is responsible for implementation of quality audits, inspection and testing activities, detection of problem areas, and delivering quality inspection outcomes. Incumbent will document, plan, and perform corrective actions as defects are found. As a key member of the quality team, incumbent will be involved in quality improvement projects and coordination of quality related-data from various sources, including but not limited to root cause analyses, vendor supplier quality, process audits, and quality assurance script writing, execution, and control activities.
- Perform tests on various payment processing platforms, vendor applications, and in-house systems to detect and report nonconformance issues
- Develop, implement, maintain, and govern effective Quality Assurance processes and standards
- Coordinate operational process improvement efforts between teams within the division and other business units including but not limited to root cause analysis, vendor supplier quality, and project and/or process audits
- Provide SQA project leadership for implementation projects. Analytical responsibilities include translating technical specifications into use cases for testing
- Testing responsibilities include writing comprehensive test plans, automated test scripting, test execution, performance testing, regression testing, automated test management and execution, defect management, test progress reporting, sign-off and creation of test certificates
- Participate in the activities leading to the application implementation to production – planning, scheduling, implementation, and validation
- Provide timely reports to management on a regular basis and leverage reports to detect areas for improvement
- Train, mentor, and facilitate onboarding of new staff; promote a culture of continuous improvement among staff
- Interpret and comply with quality assurance standards
- Analyze customer grievances, survey feedback, and other non-compliance issues for trends and create process improvements based on these opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, quality and/or supporting certifications and experience required.
- Five (5) years of experience quality role, or work within payments processing/financial services industry required.
- Quality certification such as Cast (Certified Associate in Software Testing), ISTQB (International Software testing qualification board), ISTQB CTFL software testing certification, CSTE (Certified Software Test Engineer), Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Six Sigma (Yellow, Green, or Lean), or Quality Improvement Associate, is required