Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Washington, DC
The Project Coordinator will report to VP of Campaigns Management and VP of Campaigns Outreach, and work closely with Campaigns team to purposefully incorporate multicultural initiatives into the design, work, and communication of each campaign.
Provide day-to-day programmatic support in the execution of Client's multicultural advocacy efforts
- Assist with incorporating multicultural outreach initiatives into design, work and communications of our major campaigns.
- Manage master calendar of activities for multicultural campaign activities
- Coordinate internal communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate the distribution of collateral and fulfillment requests for multicultural events
- Assist in event planning and management as needed
- Social media support
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on campaign activities in the state and at the national level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Seasoned collaboration skills and background working with multicultural audiences
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, and Visio.
- Experience in a Jr. Project Manager, Project Coordinator or Project Administrator role is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Must have strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, and Visio. Experience in a Jr. Project Manager, Project Coordinator or Project Administrator role is required.