Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Work as a member of an Integrated Product Teams; supports the life cycle project management activities for training simulator, simulations, training aids, and test and training instrumentation systems acquisition per DoD processes/procedures.
- Provides technical input to the acquisition documents required per DoD guidelines.
- Coordinates project activities across the functional domain which includes engineering, logistics, financial management and contracts.
- Provides expert level advice to the Project Director and other members of the IPT in the area of program acquisition and execution.
- Track cost, schedule, and performance for a portfolio of projects; schedule and attend project technical and programmatic reviews, resolve issues as identified; prepare documentation for scheduled reviews;
- Provide coordination for all ongoing projects; identify and provide input to the project director to execute risk management and contractor performance assessments.
- Travel approximately 25%, locations include CONUS and OCONUS
- Ability to organize and plan requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of DoD Acquisition Process and Procedures
- Knowledge and Skills of management concepts, principles, methods, practices, analytical analysis, and processes.
- Knowledge of the full range of principles, concepts, and methodology associated with project management to i include planning and completing assigned workload Knowledge of program planning and budgeting cycles.
- Ability to execute projects and/or studies within established financial and time constraints.
- Ability to interpret and apply rules, regulations, and procedures
- Ability to integrate information Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience supporting DoD acquisition programs
- PMP/DAWIAA Level III Certification