· The Project Coordinator (PC) is responsible for supporting the PMO in planning, execution and monitoring of the documented client Project Management methodology and SDLC.
· The PC takes direction from the PMO to utilize the tools/techniques available to ensure project success.
· The PC supports all aspects of new client implementations, continuous improvement initiatives and existing client expansion projects that are formally initiated an assigned to the PMO.
· The PC also will also assist the PMO to manage production support tickets for existing clients.
· Follow the implemented project-management standards
· Support the PMO in all work activities associated with system migrations, new-client
· implementations, client-expansion projects, and new process implementations
· Manage PM production support tickets for existing clients
· Support the PMs to follow the documented PM methodology with defined phases
· Support the PMs by helping compile the following deliverables: communication plan, resource plan, risk management plan, scope baseline, work breakdown structure, project schedule, cost management plan, quality management plan for each project assigned
· Monitor an issues log for initiated projects to document requested changes
· Collect insightful data if data collection is part of an initiated project
· Assist in monitoring timelines and budgetary issues for each client project as they are initiated
· Support the PMO by helping create relevant project documentation such as project charters, project plans, schedules, business rules, business requirements, and work instructions
· Support the execution of the project plan including but not limited to Project schedule & task management; risk management
· Help the PMO as an assistant facilitator or scribe in periodic project status meetings with internal team and client
· Support project closeout and all activities e.g. Lessons Learned and tasks that need to be performed to close out a project
· Assist in the maintenance of the PMO project-documentation repository
· The above duties are meant to be representative of the position and not all-inclusive.
· BA/BS or equivalent experience
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a client services/project coordinator role
· One or more years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
· Formal project management training preferred