The tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the position that are most important to get the job done.
- Coordinate program or project planning and implementation, including assessing needs, setting goals and objectives. Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Establish project work plan and calendar or schedules; monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress;
- Participate in project budget planning and development;
- Coordinate and attend meetings; establish and maintain internal and external contacts as necessary;
- Provide advice to participants; serve as a liaison; ensure resource availability and allocation by coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects. May supervise other project staff; assigns tasks; sets priorities;
- Act as a project resource person by performing research, analyzing information, providing documentation, and preparing reports;
- Successfully manage the relationship with business contacts and all stakeholders. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Prepare records of project activities; oversee and ensure the timely processing in and the delivery of required materials;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques. Verify and analyze the accuracy of all data and information used or generated by project; resolves any discrepancies or problems;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Perform and assume other duties and responsibilities as may be required at the direction of the Vice President, Information Technology.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
The specific minimum competencies required for job performance.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment; Good coordination and interpersonal skills;
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science, Audit/Compliance or Engineering;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills. Proven working experience in project coordination in the information technology or compliance sector;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize project planning process;
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects;
- Excellent leadership and communications skills; including client-facing and internal communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work with wide range of people;
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision;
- Possess a wide degree of creativity and latitude;
- Knowledge of the following software packages: Windows, Microsoft Office Suite;
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
The scope of the person’s authority, including a list of jobs that report to the incumbent.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
The environment in which the job is performed, especially any unique conditions outside a normal office environment
- Consistent of that with a normal work environment;
- Would involve frequent travel (as needed).
The minimum level of education, experience, and certifications required to perform the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required;
- Minimum 5 + years experience in audit, compliance and/or project management;
- 7+ years related professional experience.