We are looking for Project Coordinator ?for our client in ?Olympia, WA
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Job Location: ?Olympia, WA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- ?Client is in the process of developing a new voter registration and election management system (System).
- L?ooking for a contractor to help refine requirements and assist with vendor procurement.
??Scope of Work:
- ?One or more Project Management Assistants (PMA) to work at the direction of the Project Manager.
- The PMA will work closely with the project team in preparation for the development and implementation of a large information technology (IT) project.
- Client anticipates the PMA will assist with the formulation of at least one Request for Proposals (RFP) or other procurement package.
- Depending on resources and project strategy modifications, contractor may be used to provide PMA for additional project segments, including development, implementation, and testing.
- Contractor will provide a variety of required project management tasks at the direction of and in coordination with the ??Project Manager.
- Work may include integrated project plan and schedule, work break-down structure, requirements validation, meetings, reports, review of vendor deliverables, vendor proposal evaluation, translation and mapping document development, migration tasks, testing management and implementation, and training preparation.
- Contractor will comply with Purchaser’s work requirements and provide the identified deliverables.
- Contractor must be able to provide services for approximately 30-40 hours per week throughout the period of performance.
- The candidate must comply with the following expectations, conditions and constraints:
- Candidate will provide services on-site at client’s provided office space in Olympia, Washington.
- It is anticipated that the nature of the project will require work to be performed during hours that are compatible with other project team members in order to maximize team effectiveness and project success
- Candidate will comply with all State and company’s procurement methodologies and standards
- Candidate will comply with all Washington State OCIO policies and standards;
- Candidate will comply with all division policies and standards (ethics, Internet /e-mail usage, security, and harassment);
- Candidate will travel as necessary to meet with stakeholders in all 39 counties in Washington State;
- Candidate will work with a committee of staff, county staff, and other subject-matter experts;
- Candidate will work cooperatively with staff, County staff, and other vendors;
- Candidate will accept responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work;
- Candidate (including any business affiliates) may not bid, or provide special assistance to any bidder, on future System related procurements;
- Candidate will create and nurture a results-oriented culture that focuses on measurable outcomes by fostering teamwork and innovation to accomplish company’s missions and goals;
- Candidate will employ sound professional judgment;
- Candidate will provide timely, accurate communication to multiple levels of stakeholders (ex: technical, managerial, and executive levels);
- Candidate will participate in project meetings, project status reviews, and other meetings;
- Candidate’s personnel will remain available throughout the period of performance; and
- Candidate will work independently to perform the specified services.
- ?P?roject Management Assistance Tasks
- Candidate will assist the Project Manager on a variety of tasks related to the client’s information technology (IT) project.
- Candidate will provide written deliverables associated with the assigned tasks as directed by the Project Manager.
- Candidate will participate in weekly, in-person meetings with client and others throughout the period of performance, to discuss project status.
- Candidate will create and provide weekly, written reports regarding completed activities and results achieved during the week.
- Candidate will create and provide a final, written report regarding completed activities and results achieved over the period of performance.