- Provides departmental administrative support including client e-setups, management of LDAP mail lists, and user access to the Mercury system supported by the department
- Maintains user contact lists for Mercury
- Prepares BIRT submissions for external user access
- Submits vendor SOWs into Onyx and follows through to Service Order creation
- Tracks departmental expenses
- Backup trafficking support to the Routing Coordinators
- All ordering of supplies, filing and general administrative support to the group
- Manages live training schedules for new users for access to Mercury
- A.A. Business Administration or equivalent
- 2 – 4 years coordinator or equivalent experience
- 1 – 3 years working with an electronic routing system
- SAP experience
- Strong computer knowledge and skills including MS Office and Internet platforms
- Organized and able to work independently.
Excellent spelling, written, and oral communication.