The Project Coordinator - Modernization is responsible for oversight of the day-to-day operations on the construction site and controlling the short-term schedule relating to construction work that is in progress. The Project Coordinator - Modernization is responsible for ensuring the subcontractors are maintaining all required safety protocols and that all features of work are meeting the requirements set forth in the construction documents and the required quality standards.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education:
- Technical Associates Degree with 4 years related experience or High School Diploma or GED with 8 years related experience required.
- Must have a background in general construction activities
- Must have a high level of attention to detail along with good organizational skills
- Knowledge of typical industrial construction work tasks
- Ability to interpret engineering specifications and construction drawings.
- Capable of reading and understanding drawings, specifications, and other engineering documents
- Experience with supervision of craftsmen
- Familiar with Environmental and Safety awareness for construction sites
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Internet
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Training / certifications in technical trades
- Training / certifications with regards to Quality Control
- Familiar with Microsoft Project
- AutoCAD Experience
- Familiar with local building codes and OSHA standards
- Job ID:32255BR