Design and release:
• Coordinate with PLM team and Engineering to create and handle Bill of Materials (BOMs), part numbers, and release design and drawings documentation for EE, ME and System level.
• Create Purchase Requisitions, maintain invoice tracking and Goods Receipts against spend and forecast budget.
• Assist with third-party contractors - adding vendors to system, onboarding steps
• Assist Technical Program Managers in driving cross-functional sign-off process.
Build planning and allocations
• Communicate with vendors regarding PO/invoice, material requirement, and delivery schedule.
• Work with CM on shipment schedule from factory and track shipments. Assist our logistics team with home delivery address collection and peer to peer transfer requests.
• Create, handle and process Engineering Change Orders (ECO), Manufacturer Change Orders (MCO) and Deviations Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Attend build calls with our Asia based engineering team and manufacturing partners
• Manage prototype hardware inventory, internal device distribution
• Work with security team on any lost or recalled prototype hardware
• Support Local SMT and Prototypes builds:
o Work with Engineers & vendors to manage day-to-day build activities.
o Document & communicate local build progress.
• 2+ years of experience as an Engineering Program Specialist in consumer electronics environment.
_PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH SUPPLIERS DIRECTLY - SUPPLIER_
• Experience in NPI (New Product Introduction) hardware development and collaboration with contract manufacturers in Asia.
• Experience in creating and tracking BOM (Bill of Materials) and Build Matrix by working with Engineering, TPMs and PLM team to complete design releases and CTB (Clear-To-Build) tracking.
• Excellent cross-functional communication skills across time-zones and management of shifting priorities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Can record action items and high-level notes in technical meetings and distribute them to attendees.
• Experience keeping project documents and document templates up-to-date.
• 5+ years experience as an Engineering Program Specialist in consumer electronics environment.
• BS in engineering, science, physics, or equivalent experience are preferred.
Valid through: 7/12/2021