Job Title: Project Coordinator - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Coordination can range from administration duties (maintenance of project documentation, plans and reports), directing and coordinating project work (assigning tasks, controlling schedule), through engineering duties (maintenance of headcount databases, materials, configuration management).
- Onboarding resources (Submitting RACF requests, submitting requests for Space /machines, working with admin for badging, etc?)
- Performing Resource Manager function within Planview for projects
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PPT & preparing MOM
- Good communication and analytical skill
- Self-starter and can work with minimal supervision
- Responsible for Co-ordination with Finance
- Responsible to work with the Org SPOCs for Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports and Presentation
- Able to co-ordinate with various teams & Go getter
- Understanding on P&L, Contracts and SOW
- Handle Invoices, Billing cycle process and Reconciliation responsibilities
- Knowledge of Visa Immigration would be helpful
- Graduate with Finance Experience.
- Project coordinator Experience is helpful
- Knowledge and experience in Governance and Compliance