5 - 7 years experience • Biotech/Pharma
Role: Project Coordinator I
Location: Collegeville, PA
Job Description: As a supporting member of the Portfolio Operations and Project Management\Compliance (POPM\C) team, the Operations Coordinator (OC) provides operational support to Vaccines MDSCA POPM\C. Working closely with POPM\C Leaders, the Operations Coordinator performs a variety of activities in support of MDSCA.
Under direction of the POPM\C Lead, the OC will act as the budget and finance process Subject Matter Expert (SME) by providing top line support for the EPA3 process, coordinating global budget tracking, compiling, analyzing and reporting data and information from multiple sources.Under the direction of the Compliance & Operations Lead, the OC will support MDSCA operational excellence and inspection readiness by utilizing applicable technology to compile information, generate reports, communicate with the Global MDSCA team, schedule meetings, plan & manage central calendars (training, global meetings, etc), support onboarding of new MDSCA team members and provide support to deliver operational excellence, drive development of new technologies, and continuous improvement of processes, tools, reports, and systems.In collaboration with POPM\C Leads and broader team, the OC will provide administrative support as needed for travel, expense reporting, meeting scheduling, etc.
The role’s major responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
1. Under direction of the POPM\C Lead:
a. Develop and maintain MDSCA EPA3 training and resources, act as EPA3 SME and liaison between MDSCA and finance as needed
b. Assist with creation of high level presentations, charts, spreadsheets, reports, etc
c. Running reports from system-based databases
d. Research/compile/analyze data for specific projects as needed
e. Maintain and update databases and track status of ongoing and planned projects in the portfolio
2. Under the direction of the Compliance & Operations Lead:
a. Generate regular training reports and metrics, communicate training data as appropriate with global MDSCA team and support training assignment changes as needed for onboarding/offboarding
b. Assist with developing global training calendar, aligning presenters, meeting set up (virtual and live sessions), attendance taking, recording and posting to SP
c. Support MDSCA Inspection Readiness by coordinating regular Global CV/JD update and review for Vaccines as well as regular HR Report Reconciliation and Master Org Chart updates
d. Provide Information Management support and continuous improvement within the global team SP or other technology platforms as utilized by the teams
3. General responsibilities
a. Manage information of confidential nature appropriately
a. Ensures high level of accuracy and attention to detail with all work activities
b. Uses judgment to determine appropriate work methods in all situations
c. Multi task and prioritize effectively to manage a sizable number of activities within the roles responsibility
• Excellent organization and planning skills
• Ability to effectively manage a number of competing priorities
• Effective communication and collaboration skills
• Technical Skills Required:
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) (Visio and Project a plus)
o Strong knowledge of Outlook and Sharepoint
• Familiarity with Budget & Accounting processes (ex; EPA3), project management applications, ACM (MAPP tool) a plus
• Information management (SP, GDMS) and knowledge of document management principles experience
• Diplomacy skills and ability to effectively interface with a broad range of internal/external customers
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
• Works closely with the internal MDSCA team and external stakeholders within Pharmaceutical.
• Standard business office conditions; sitting, standing as appropriate
• Standard work schedule applies, (Monday-Friday, 40 hr/week).
• Potential for US travel to POPM\C and or MDSCA team meetings, as needed.
Position Comments visible to MSP and Supplier: • Bachelor’s degreepreferred, but not required