8 - 10 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
Role: Project Coordinator
Work Location: Cincinnati, OH
Work experience : 6-13 Years Max
Bravo tool exposure added advantage or any other e-sourcing/e-procurement tools experience will work.
Education qualification : College Degree is a must, additional SCM specific certifications desirable
Relevant Work Experience : Between 9-13years of experience in strategic sourcing and procurement domain
SLA Compliance : Conducts periodic reviews, monitors dashboards, provides guidance and support to ensure delivery predictability
Process Compliance & Optimization : Ensures sourcing processes are in compliance to existing client procurement policies, evaluates opportunities to optimize processes by leveraging BIC tools and technique
Customer Relationship Management : Handles level 2/3 escalations with process owners , forms networks within the client organizations and anticipates and plans for future challenges/issues with the process owners to ensure strong customer relationships
CSAT Process : Develops and plans in conjunction with stakeholders to enhance customer satisfaction
- Deep Experience and knowledge in creating and developing sourcing documents (e.g. RFIs, RFPs, RFQs, and Contracts) to publish to the supply base
- Understands risks of noncompliance and able to review compliance options and challenge and recommend a preferred approach to provide mitigates
- Knowledge and experience of developing procurement and sourcing strategy across multiple categories
- Experience of supplier performance management
- Knows when supplier performance requires corrective action, and is able to identify the appropriate action to be taken.
- Experience in building successful business relationships
- Familiar and comfortable with the use of a range of strategic and process tools and techniques.
- Knowledge/Experience about eProcurement tools and their application. E.g. Coupa, Ariba etc.
- Excellent experience in leveraging data and client relationship to identify high and low value sourcing projects and execute projects to deliver savings
- Commercial awareness and experience of high value contract negotiation. Experienced in leading negotiations and leveraging appropriate levers to deliver savings on projects
- Experience and knowledge of specific markets, with the ability to exploit them through application of well-developed procurement skills.
- Experience and knowledge in understanding the landscape in each category/service and able to devise and execute appropriate strategies in line with client expectations