This Project Coordinator will support the managers and the business needs of the functional groups of the department. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the efficient running of the office.
- Establishing and implementing processes for the administrative support of the managers (eg, managing calls, calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reporting, document approval processing, documentation [including memos, faxes, letters, emails, slides, spreadsheets and other communication], meeting planning, and general administrative support. (Not more than 25% of time)
- Resource planning and procurement support including liaising with operation managers on site, platform Unit Management Office, and Procurement to coordinate budget estimates, requests for proposals, contracts, invoicing, PO process, ensuring that all payments have been made, etc.
- Facilities organization (eg, assigning space for staff, anticipating needs based on headcount projections and project demands)
- Managing the on-and off-boarding of employees and contractors, and internal required learning activities
- Serving as Records Manager for document retention and providing support for other documentation deliverables (eg, ordering of literature references, archiving of clinical study reports)
- Managing pre-approval inspection preparation activities for the Bridgewater site (ie, location of documents, management of CVs and training files)
- Understanding of R&D process or clinical development process.
- Excellent customer-service orientation and a high degree of professionalism with ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate manner
- Proven proficient in the following applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook. Ability to create pivot tables, graphs and other visual representations in Excel, and ability to format and create special slides in PowerPoint
- Basic accounting and financial management skills
- Ability to follow established processes flawlessly, and to establish and implement new processes as needed
- Self-starter, proactive, problem solver
- Ability to determine how to handle calendar conflicts and decision making when organizing mangers’ time. Utilize the most effective means of communication (personal communication, phone, email, conference call/net meeting, videoconferencing)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures in an appropriate and professional manner
- Must have excellent attention to detail, organizational and time management skills to prioritize and coordinate workload with minimal supervision. Able to manage multiple projects at a time, from beginning to end.
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment. Must be able to hold one’s self “accountable” for meeting commitments and deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, health care administration, or similar; required.
• Experience working in a corporate or research environment
• International work experience or extensive travel