Essential Job Duties:
- Partners with Account Executive post-sale to provide coordination between client, account executive and the assigned operations personnel
- Schedules and leads project kick-off meeting to establish client expectations, identify project responsibilities and requirements. Prepare and distribute project documents and binders
- Creates installation file based on kick-off checklist.
- Schedules either an in-house Final Design Review or AE walk through with installation techs as required.
- Monitor and track gear (inform team of any backorders, lead times, etc.) handle problems that arise in order status
- Process RMA documents as required
- Update project details, dates, documents as required in 360
- Coordinates with warehouse, generates Packing Slips and Customer sign-off document
- Maintains Open Issues tracking sheet and reviews this during scheduled production meetings.
- Creates internal and external change orders as required based on coordination with AE and PM.
- Processes paperwork for Field Change Orders.
- Manages the project close out process to ensure drawings are generated, client binder is created and sign off documents are delivered to the client representative identified in the kick-off meeting.
- Works with Accounting department to ensure proper invoicing
- Additional Duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be computer literate
- 5 years of sales and customer service experience
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Must have the ability to multi-task and track various integration projects simultaneously
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Bachelors or better.
5 years:Sales and customer service experience