We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people with the passion to support our vision and help to change the future of aviation. We are now offering a fascinating position as a Project Coordinator.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Work with cross-functional teams to facilitate project execution and manage customer deliverables.
- Coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan.
- Be an integral part of our distinguished project team by being a great communicator, working effectively with others, being dedicated to the goals of the team and company, working productively through others to meet scheduled task completion dates.
- Identifies routine issues that may affect the planned results and make recommendations for resolution.
- Serves as primary customer point of contact during post contract award through to delivery answering questions and providing updates on delivery, product questions, while building strong working relationship for future business growth.
- Leads collaboration between customer, operations, supply chain and engineering to develop overall project plan that best supports our customer expectations.
- Support continuous improvement activities within organization identifying technology or processes to improve our customer experience.
- Continuously monitors and reports financial forecast of customer contracts.
- Assists in the resolution of routine contract problems.
- Provide feedback to product design teams so that products can be tailored to clients' needs.
- Answers customers’ questions about products, prices availability or credit terms.
- Maintain customer records.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, warranties or other information pertaining to purchased product.
- Accounts Receivable follow up on past due accounts.
- Provide back-up support to other Project Coordinators.
- Responsible for processing customer returns and all necessary documentation.
- Provide submittals to customer for approval.
- Provide project closeout documentation.
There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience or High School Diploma/GED and 8 or more years related experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common product information such as blue-prints/plan sets.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Works on multiple projects and initiatives of moderate complexity simultaneously.
- Ability to scope and define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge or ability to learn CRM systems; Database software; Internet software; Order Processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.