ActioNet has an upcoming opportunity for Project Control Specialist requiring a Secret clearance located in Vienna, VA. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
As the Project Control Specialist for a high-priority DoD project, you will direct all financial management and administrative activities, such as budgeting, manpower and resource planning, and financial reporting.
What is in it for you?
- The selected candidate will become a key part of a dynamic team with a mission to design, build, test, field, operate, maintain, and secure a federal-wide information technology (IT) service used by and supporting all federal civilians, military members, and government contractors.
- As a member of an established and fast growing company, you will be provided with excellent training opportunities, job experience, and unlimited potential to advance.
- You will receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional training reimbursement
- Disability insurance
- ...and much, much more!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs complex evaluations of existing procedures, processes, techniques, models, and/or systems related to management problems or contractual issues which would require a report and recommend solutions.
- Develops work breakdown structures, prepares charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems and provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a relevant discipline.
- Five or more years direct experience in project or program control/management or related fields
- Ten years of general experience including at least eight years of directly related experience may be substituted for the required degree
- Must be U.S. citizen
- Must have Secret clearance.
- Experience as a Project Control Specialist supporting an Agile/DevSecOps environment
- Experience supporting customers in the Department of Defense, especially the Defense Information Systems Agency, is highly desired
- DISA domain knowledge a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of IT service offerings and functional areas across all system management lifecycle. Solid understanding of CMMI, ITIL, ISO, Enterprise Architecture, Information Assurance
- Self-disciplined and have a positive attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Excellent strategic thinker and ability to think innovatively
- Excellent time management, written/technical writing, verbal, and presentation skills