- Performs a variety of activities in support of projects related to functional areas finance, purchasing, human resources.
- Compiles, reviews, and analyzes data. Creates executive reports and presentations, including statistics, timelines, tables, graphs in support of projects.
- Participates on project teams under the leadership of Project Managers; works closely with Project Manager and procurement staff for smooth transition of contacts, agreements and expectations with vendors.
- Maintain document repositories via Microsoft SharePoint and other tools.
- Develop, update, and track staff resource allocations across multiple programs, portfolios, and projects.
- Coordinate with cross-functional business units and teams to achieve project portfolio goals.
- Manage small to medium scale projects.
- Create, manage, and distribute meeting minutes and task lists.
- Develop and edit Microsoft PowerPoint presentations through the use of Microsoft Excel (e.g., formulas, pivot tables, and data exports).
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- The candidate must have computer experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Attention to detail, time management, prioritization of work is required.
High School Diploma with a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.