The Project Controls Specialist will utilize cost management tools and methods, including software.
All services shall be provided in accordance with established standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard for which Caliburn International is recognized. Actively support and uphold the Company’s stated vision, mission and values.
- Utilize cost management tools and methods, including software
- Must have understanding in areas concerned with the application of cost principles and techniques to problems of cost estimating, cost control, earned value management, business planning and management science, profitability analysis, project management, and planning and scheduling.
- BS/BA Degree
- 7+ years experience with cost controls, cost management, business planning and earned value management experience
- Must be in process of pursuing, or already have a professional designation including, but not limited to CCT, CCP, CAPM, PMP, EVP, or PSP
- Should hold a membership position in a relevant organization
- Knowledge of DOE regulations related to project management
- Must have excellent oral and written communications (including presentations)
- Analytical experience using Excel, Primavera, or MS Project
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work independently and with a team of diverse staff
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines