Project Controls Professional-Pensacola, Florida As the Project Controls
Professional, you will support clients in the Mobile, AL area in establishing and maintaining a resource and cost loaded portfolio management tool in Primavera P6. The position is a member of the central SLG project controls team who provide support to all of SLGs projects across the globe. This role will be based in a client office supporting the client’s engineering and project management team regarding detailed schedule and cost models in P6 to drive cost and resource level forecasting, change management, schedule management, project budget analysis and project earn value measurement tracking. The individual for this role will be responsible for driving the Primavera P6 engine to monitor cost, resource management for a portfolio of ~200 projects and ~200 staff delivering engineering work supporting construction work across the South Atlantic US. CH2M utilizes advanced Enterprise System platforms and data analysis solutions to support service excellence. If you are up to the challenge, we’ve been looking for you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress!
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, project management, or related technical field.
- Experience in lieu of degree is acceptable. Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience with increasing responsibility.
- Proven experience in the cost analysis, project performance measurements, status reporting development, documenting project procedures and P6 Schedule management which adheres to industry best practices.
- Experience with constructionschedule management.
- Advanced user of Oracle and Primavera P6
- Expert user of Microsoft Office Suite applications and databases, particularly strong in data management using Excel and Access.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Active membership in AACE, PMI, or similar association.
- Certifications a plus. Excellent verbal English communication skills