Be involved in projects with our Project Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges. At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future! WSP is currently initiating a search for a Project Controls Manager for our Salt Lake City, UT office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of detailed baseline cost-loaded CPM schedule.
- Ongoing maintenance and updating of the CPM schedule, including earned value progress and performance calculations and reporting
- Development and maintenance of a critical action item report, based on the updated CPM schedule.
- Development of schedule recovery plans.
- Interface with client staff and technical discipline leads to provide and obtain information required to prepare schedule updates
- Provide input for monthly reporting.
- May generate project proposals, reports, and client presentations as well as project start-up, staff support, and scope development
- Provide direction and expertise to project controls-related activities for projects within an office in support of the planning and execution of operational requirements.
- Plan and budget the project controls resources and systems necessary to support office operations or major projects aligned to the office.
- Serve as the focal point for all matters relating to estimating, planning/scheduling, and cost control for the project(s).
- Resolve issues and provide consistency between the cost control, planning/scheduling, and estimating functions and deliverables.
- Create, implement, and execute project controls plan to support contract requirements and the successful execution of project controls.
- Develop and implement project-specific procedures in accordance with the company procedures.
- Advocate and uphold company policies and procedures in the office and on projects. With the project controls team, comply with these procedures.
- Provides support to Regional Project Controls Manager
- Supervises Project Control and Document Control Specialists
- Manages the cost/schedule control system and Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Other duties as assigned
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- 12+ Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Hands-on experience with Primavera P6
- Earned Value Management Experience
- Strong Computer Skills