Role:- Project Controls Manager
Location: - Lexington, MA. 02421
· The project control professional may focus on either cost management or scheduling, depending on training and experience.
· Individual must have 10+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry, have B.S. a M.S. preferred, in engineering or construction management.
· Should be capable of managing the Project Controls program from the funding through to project close-out.
· Proficient in the tools and techniques to monitor and control the project through the entire engineering, procurement, construction and close out phases of a project.
· Must be able to communicate with senior leadership and stakeholders about project schedule and cost management.
· Demonstrate high proficiency with Microsoft Project and/or Primavera software tools.
· Individual can work independently to develop activity sequencing, resource estimating, activity duration estimating, schedule development and schedule control.
· Capable of analyzing deviations and recommending corrective actions to Project Leader.
· Show mastery in planning, estimating, budgeting, and controlling costs so that a project can be completed within the approved budget.
· Knowledgeable of Best Practices and can work cross-functional teams to develop cost proposals, provide monthly cost reports, manage project change notices, and manage the purchasing process.
· Can develop baseline to measure performance using Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS).
· Capable of generating cash flow forecast and work-in-place (WIP) projections.