The candidate will be a member of the Project Controls & Analytics team which is responsible for the project governance, cost engineering, schedule management and enhancement of portfolio management through improved prioritization, scheduling, estimating, and reporting. The team also partners with Bank clients and other areas of RE to provide strategic planning, cost estimating, benchmarking, lifecycle asset management, cost analysis and reporting for the RE Projects.
The candidate would also provide operational and systems development for our proprietary Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) being developed with-in the Corporate Group’s Managed Data Environment (MDE) space.
- Specific responsibilities of the Associate role would include, but are not limited to the following:
- Overseeing and administrating FRBNY’s new IWMS environment for the RE assets, including ensuring accuracy and proper integration of project and infrastructure details within the lifecycle asset management module, historical and ongoing project data, space allocations, invoice processing and analytics, and all other RE systems as they migrate into MDE space.
- Maintaining, leveraging and updating the Project data repository with all historical and current project data, including contract, change order and additional services data for all capital and expense projects within the FRBNY’s corporate real estate portfolio.
- Performing analysis of the RE data to advance the CG RE strategic plan and support the FRBNY’s businesses.
- Maintaining the KPI’s and metrics for the RE portfolio, automation and analytics for all of the RE artifacts, continuous process improvement and support of internal audit engagements as required.
- Maintenance of the CG RE Compliance Manual and Project Playbook, in house developed tools to document the policies and procedures as they relate to building codes, City/State regulations and general construction project execution.
- Assisting the Head of Real Estate and team with operational and ad-hoc requests contributing to the overall operational efficiency of the team.
- Partnering and working with numerous stakeholders of varying levels across the Group and Bank.
- Assist in the prioritization and implementation of other IWMS applications as they evolve into MDE space; Responsibilities for this role will evolve as prioritization decisions are made and implemented.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related or equivalent work experience in Real Estate / Facilities environment
- Undergraduatedegree in engineering, computer science, finance and/or accounting
- Strong analytical and spatial concept skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Extensive and documented experience working with Tableau and IWMS applications such as IBM TRIRIGA, ARCHIBUS, Trimble, Accruent Famis etc.
- Quick learner with ability to quickly turn around ad-hoc requests and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Agile / Scrum based Project Managementexperience a plus